Welcome to GLOCKCOP.COM, the official website of Glockcop, LLC!
Latest Store News, Events, & Promotions
• We have a new GROUP CLASS scheduled at the Holiday Inn in Martinsburg for October 11! Check it out!
• Check out our REDUCED PRICES for our Range Memberships! $75/6 months, $125/year!
• We've decided to put the GLOCK back into GLOCKCOP! Check out our Glock Standard Pricing on all new Glock pistols!
• We have new Multiple Impact Bullet ammo in 12ga and .45acp. Drastically increases your hit ratio upon impact!
• I81 Trading and Pawn is now open for business! Check out the link above!
• Our hours have recently expanded! See below!
• Visit our Training Classes Page to schedule your next Concealed Carry, Less-than-Lethal, or Advanced Class today! Classes are scheduled all week long. Just give us a call or register online.
• Please visit our official Facebook Page and "like" us for the latest store news, fun links, and to interract with other Glockcop customers!
Friday & Saturday 9:00am - 8:00pm
Wednesday & Sunday 12:00pm - 6:00pm
We are a training facility, pistol range, game-check station, and retail firearms store. We're located right on the outskirts of Martinsburg, WV, a little over a mile from Interstate 81 (exit 8). Our staff is fully comprised of NRA-certified Pistol Instructors and/or Range Safety Officers. We also have a licensed gunsmith and a certified Glock Armorer. We have been at this location since August of 2010. The company actually began as a fugitive recovery firm in downtown Martinsburg. From there we expanded into training and then finally decided to become a full retail store with a pistol range. We greet everyone as you walk in the door with a "no pressure" sales attitude. We'd rather have you back than just have you once. Please feel free to navigate our site to hopefully answer any questions you may have. Thanks for visiting our page! Now don't forget to stop by and say "Hi!" to Cliff, Teddi, Robert, Frank, JJ, John, Earl, Jill and Bobby!
PLEASE NOTE a couple of things about the satellite image above. Firstly, the building pointed to is actually the Tabler Station Carwash. We are the small square building directly northeast of that. Also, if you pan out and scroll right, you will see our covered Pistol Range behind the storage units and adjacent to the southern tree line.